Pokeplanet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokeplanet

Forum of the pokemon fans

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ummm, ok, [insert name here]'s about me thingy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Inferno
Academy Student
Academy Student

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Ummm, ok, [insert name here]'s about me thingy Empty
PostSubject: Ummm, ok, [insert name here]'s about me thingy   Ummm, ok, [insert name here]'s about me thingy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:39 pm

ok, this is m info.

i like football, i play DT(sometimes MidLB). but now since i've gotten taller, ppl has said i should try out for DE. Well, football for me starts next monday, i doont really wanna go, i just wanna chill for the rest of my summer.

i also like drawing, im ok at it i guess, Jew thinks i should start a comic, im still thinking about that. i'd like to improve first before trying to draw a comic tho.

i like music, my favorite artist is Young Jeezy, then comes Meek Millz, Then Reed Dollaz, then 50cent, then Lil Wayne. you may see me type random quotes, thats cuz im listening to the song im quoting.

Leisure. ummm, i like to just chill, i like to stay up late, wake up late. most of the summer has just been chill time, i wake up(at about 3:00pm), take a shower, brush teethe, watch tv, go on the computer, get off, watch tv, then got to sleep, you can throw eating in there.

I have very few favorite shows, but they include, DBZ, naruto, smallville, the boondocks, bleach, family guy, buso renkin, supernatural, and some others...

well, thats the enigma that is me...
Back to top Go down
BendMeOver;)
Admin
Admin
BendMeOver;)

Number of posts : 115
Short phrase of self : I lurk in the Darkness.....
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Ummm, ok, [insert name here]'s about me thingy   Ummm, ok, [insert name here]'s about me thingy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 3:22 pm

Welcome the planet paradise, it's great to have u here!
Back to top Go down
l1337PWNU
Genin
Genin
l1337PWNU

Number of posts : 67
Short phrase of self : if i were to cough out blood to let someone live, id be on cloud nine...

PostSubject: Re: Ummm, ok, [insert name here]'s about me thingy   Ummm, ok, [insert name here]'s about me thingy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 9:27 pm

welcome to pokeplanet!

hope u have a good time at the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://pokeplanet.forumotion.com
Elle
Academy Student
Academy Student
Elle

Number of posts : 5
Short phrase of self : Smashing
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Ummm, ok, [insert name here]'s about me thingy   Ummm, ok, [insert name here]'s about me thingy Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 12:20 pm

I'm Elle

I'm not exciting

I started sewing Razz and I love the film making industry.. as well as watching movies

I started my addiction to pokemon at age 7

I like music Indie/Rock...through in some justin timberlake to Wink and techno

I rather be doing stuff then watching a show or on the computer
Back to top Go down
BendMeOver;)
Admin
Admin
BendMeOver;)

Number of posts : 115
Short phrase of self : I lurk in the Darkness.....

PostSubject: Re: Ummm, ok, [insert name here]'s about me thingy   Ummm, ok, [insert name here]'s about me thingy Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 1:10 pm

Hey Elle, i know your new. But this is called spamming, posting your things onto somebuddy elses topic. Please make a topic and put your stuff on to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ummm, ok, [insert name here]'s about me thingy   Ummm, ok, [insert name here]'s about me thingy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ummm, ok, [insert name here]'s about me thingy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokeplanet :: Pokeplanet Resort :: About you-
Jump to: